Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Favorite Thing

My favorite thing in the whole world is napping. I don't know if it's something I never let go of as a child, or if I rediscovered it in my youth.

I nap almost every day. The wii fit says with my 7-8hrs sleep a night, a nap is putting me at too much sleep. I disagree. I feel refreshed after a nap. Like I can take on the rest of my day, watching over Wingus & Dingus. Two wild boys=exhausted, stressed out Mommy.

My favorite spot to nap is in my bed, in a sunbeam, if one can be found. I sleep under the covers, even in the summertime. The comfort and weigh of the blankets helps me to drift off.

Just thinking about it now, makes me a little sleepy. zzzz

1 comment:

Lynn @ Walking With Scissors said...

Amen! I LOVE naps. Love them. Wish I could have more of them.