Friday, January 01, 2010

A Month Of Bests

The theme for January's NaBloPoMo is Best. Not intimidating at all, is it? To look over your life, and pick out your best moments, your best achievements and try to do them justice by putting them into words.

I often wish I could express myself by showing someone what is in my head. The images, the feelings, sometimes even the song that is playing through it all.

Forgive me if some days my list seems cliche. For me, this month is to motivate me to write, and hopefully a few posts will be well written and gain me more readers.

Best New Year's Eve? 1998, DisneyWorld with my husband. My wonderful in-laws paid for us to join them & my sister in-law on a vacation to Disneyworld! Hubby and I spent it in Hollywood Studios, and I got to meet one of my fav characters-Eeyore. It was a pretty wonderful time for a pair of poor newlyweds.

Your best New Year's?

No comments: