Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Dull Dullness
Oh how I wish I had stuff to share. But I don't. Just counting the days until Heather comes on Saturday. I only asked her to bring me one thing, because I shouldn't treat my Canadian connections like some weird food black market. I do miss the Canadian chocolate bars something fierce. When I feel a sore throat coming on, I like to get a 5 Alive, but they don't sell them here. What can you do?

The weather has been hot, but thankfully it's cooled off at night. I really enjoy fall weather, so I'd like to get some of that soon. Maybe in October.

I got Seabiscuit and Mystic River out of the library, so hopefully we can tackle watching those this week. I'm happy that VH1 has brought back Bands Reunited. I think it's a great show. Even if I am not familiar with the band, it's entertaining.

Oh, I got a weird call the other night. Someone wanting me to do a survey on Emeril Live. It was funny. Though I don't watch it regularly anymore, I still gave my opinion.

Well, that's it. Like I said, I wish I had more to say. I'm closing with a quote from last week's episode of Scrubs. I laughed out loud, because I had to agree with Dr. Cox on several accounts.

Dr. Cox: I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh.... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything--eve--everything that exists -- past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

(He starts to walk off.)

Dr. Cox: Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

No comments: