Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Garden Of The Gods


Heather and I went to see Garden Of The Gods today. It was a fairly short drive up the 25 to get there, and it was a beautiful day to go. We packed a lunch, and walk around maybe a 1/3 of the park. Heather was able to get some souvenirs and then home to unwind.

Heather's visit is going well. It's been pretty low-key and laid back which is nice. We may try to get out to Dinosaur Ridge tomorrow, but we'll play it by ear. My butt was a little sore from the driving today, so we may stick closer to home.

My allergies have been acting up all day, so we went to the pharmacy and found something that is pregnancy safe. It was on my list of approved drugs I could take, the list the doctor gave me, but I double checked with the pharmacist to be sure. He said it is one of the better ones to take since it stays local in my head. :)

I'm gonna go rest now. I'll close with a quote from School Of Rock (which was awesome!)

Dewey Finn : Ok, here's the deal. I have a hangover. Who knows what that means?
Frankie : Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey Finn : No. It means I was drunk yesterday.

No comments: