Friday, December 10, 2004

Bad Shopper
I went against my own rules and bought myself a gift before Christmas. I know, I never do that, I hate when people do that. But it's something I honestly believe no one would buy me, so there is little danger of getting it as a gift. What did I get me?

Christmas With The Rat Pack. It's a great cd, we listened to it last night.

I also went over my budget for Geoff's stocking stuffers. But only by a little bit. But it's hard. Working at Harry & David there are so many great gift ideas.

I am done shopping, save one tiny thing I need to get before I mail off Kelly's gift. Everyone else is done! Sigh. All that's left to do now is open gifts. :)

The noisy neighbors moved out. Not the ones below us, but the ones that were kitty-corner from us. The girls from NY. And they were just starting to be quiet regularly. Oh well, we can only pray the next neighbors are quiet.

We watched School Of Rock the other night, since Geoff hadn't seen it. I think it's hilarious, but it has caused me to have Immigrant Song playing in my head over and over.

I'm going to close with a quote from this week's episode of Scrubs.

Dr. Cox: Carla, Carla, have you seen newbie?
Carla: Oh you mean he got off your leash?
Dr. Cox: Ha, give me a break. The kid's like like a, have you ever seen a drunk baby? Eh, it's a long story involving my son, rum cake, and a low counter. Suffice to say, as it turns out, at first, it's endearing to watch them bounce off of the walls, but then you take your eyes off of them for one second and BAM! They've got a bucket on their head and they're plowing right through your brand new flat screen TV. God save me, it was barely out of the box. The point is...newbie is MY drunk baby.

No comments: