Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Melting

Sigh, so hot. We hit the triple digits today. Reminds me a little of when we went camping at the river (the Colorado river I believe) in California. Except then we had the water for relief.

I indulged my inner chick today by watching The Prince & Me. I loves me a good Julia Stiles movie. It was cute and a decent chick flick. Rest assured Daddy, I didn't make Elijah watch it, he slept through it. :)

Nothing else is going on, just trying to stay cool in the heat. No new developments on the visa or house front. Oh, well there is the small detail that we can't leave the country while we're waiting for the H-visa, so should it not get done by January, the Edmonton visit will be off. But I'm hopeful it will all work out.

I guess I'll sign off, and close with a quote from 10 Things I Hate About You.

Kat Stratford: You can't just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know.
Patrick: Yeah I know. But then you know there's always drums, and bass, and maybe even one day a tambourine.

No comments: