Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dig Deep

Thanks to Kat for starting this.

My layers
* Layer.one
Name: Melissa
Birthdate: 1/11/77
Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta
Current location: Denver, CO
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'5" (but I like to think I'm 5'6")
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

* Layer.two
Your heritage: dad's side: Scottish & German; mom's side: Ukrainian & Yugoslavian
Your weakness: Potato Chips, Chocolate
Your shoes you wore today: tevas, always my tevas
Your fears: too many to mention
Your perfect pizza: bacon & pepperoni
Goal you'd like to achieve: To be more like Christ

* Layer.three
Your thoughts first waking up: Must get the boy
Your best physical feature: my smile
Your bedtime: 9:30-10pm
Your most missed memory: I wish I remembered more about my dad

* Layer.four
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: meh. If hungry enough I'll eat at either. But I'd otherwise choose neither.
Single or group dates: both
Adidas or Nike: who cares
Sketchers or Vans: again, who cares
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: can I pick mochaccino?

* Layer.five
Smoke: never
Cuss: only when I'm worked up
Sing: all the time
Showers daily: every other day
Have a crush: on my husband
Think you've been in love: Oh yes!
Want to go college: don't care either way
Want to get married: again? No, once is good on me. :)
Believe in yourself: sure
Get motion sickness: oh yes!
Think you're attractive: oh sure, in my own way.
Think you're a health freak: not particularly
Get along with your parents: at times
Like thunderstorms: sure
Play an instrument: does the kazoo count?

* Layer.six
- in the past months...
Gone to the mall: every week
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no, but I could
Eaten sushi: oh no!
Gone skating: nope, couldn't
Made homemade cookies: I'm gonna this week
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: not recently
Stolen anything: not since I was a kid

* Layer.seven
- ever...
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes, but I don't do that anymore
Been called a tease: yep. some people are such jerks
Got beaten up: Not really, but I've been in a fight or two

* Layer.eight
Age you hoped to be married: been there, done that
Number and name of children: Currently 1 (Elijah James) but I hope to have 3.
Dream wedding: If we did it again, we'd elope
How do you want to die: Don't want to, I'm hoping to be raptured. But if I gotta, I want to be with Geoff & Elijah to say goodbye.
Where do you want to attend college: California?
Dream job: hmm, so many to choose from.
Country you want to visit: New Zealand

* Layer.ten
Number of drugs taken illegally: none
Number of people I could trust with my life: 5 or 6
Number of CDs that I own: More than 100, less than 200
Number of piercings: just one set in my ears
Number of tattoos: none, I like to be different
Number of times my name's been in the news: twice
Number of scars on my body: two
Number of things in my past that I regret: Hard to say. All the decisions I've made, good or bad, shaped me into this person. But I guess there are a few things, but nothing that I'd share.

No comments: