Thursday, October 06, 2005

Because Ashley Did It

Probably more information than anyone would want.

Put an "X" next to your confessions.

[ ] I am bisexual
[ ] I am homosexual
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political talk radio
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world
[x] I watch the news WB2 morning news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic.
[x] I love Disney movies. mostly the Pixar ones
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes. I love Geoff's eyes
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[ ] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[ ] just to be funny I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[x] I love Spam. mmm
[x] I bake well I make a mean chocolate cake
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school.
[x] I have a job. if you count being a mom
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love/like with someone. Geoffrey
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self conscious. daily
[x] I like to laugh. love to laugh
[ ] I smoke.
[x] I loved Go Ask Alice. good book
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have many scars. I'm clutsy
[x] I've been out of this country I'm not from this country, so yeah
[ ] I believe in ghosts
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. I hate bugs
[x] I am really ticklish. hee hee
[x] I love chocolate. very much
[ ] I bite my nails.
[x] I am comfortable with being me. wouldn't want to be someone else
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. I love mario, or bejeweled
[x] Gotten lost in the city. I get lost everywhere
[x] Saw a shooting star. been a while, but yeah
[ ] I had a serious Surgery.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas. used to all the time in Irvine
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[x] been in a fist fight with the same sex. well, I slapped a girl across the face, does that count?
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose. it was embarrassing
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. who hasn't?
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[ ] Swore at your parents.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts. not since I was a kid
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Broken a bone.
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches oh yeah
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone. oh, yeah
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox. oh yeah
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan
[x] Ridden in a taxi. sure a few times
[x] Shoplifted. I was a rebel child
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. tons of times!
[x] Stole something from your job. office supplies
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe. Scotland
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[x] Been married. 9 years in February
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying. saw a bird die near our place in Irvine, it was too far gone to do anything.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[x] Been to Canada. oh sure
[x] Been on a plane. yes, how else would I get to Canada?
[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. yes
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[ ] Eaten Sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing. yeah, downhill, and cross country
[x] Been ice skating. I love ice skating
[ ] Met someone in person from the internet.
[ ] Going to or have gone to college.
[ ] Done drugs
[x] Taken painkillers you bet
[x] Cheated on someone else I was young and immature
[x] Had sex with more than one person. I was young and immature
[x] Thought about suicide I was young and stupid
[ ] Feared for your life because of another
[x] Been hurt so bad you'll never forget the pain. yeah, but you can move on
[x] Wished somebody would die yeah
[x] Lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend oh yeah

No comments: