Saturday, April 17, 2004

Lost In Translation
So, we finally rented Lost In Translation. It was good, I liked Bill Murray. I don't know if I would buy it, I may have to stew on it for a while. I was disappointed that it made no mention of the nudity. Oh, yeah, and I watched Encino Man. I'd never seen it, and Geoff said there is no actor, no movie that can overcome having Pauly Shore in it. But it has Brendan Fraser, and Sean Astin. It was amusing in it's own way. That's all I have to say about that. :)

I got all caught up with a friend from high school online yesterday. James Andrews. Just saying his name or thinking about him will bring a smile to my face. James tells a good joke, he says the funniest things, and he knows everybody. James got me caught up on some people from high school, and what he & his brother Kyle have been up to. Since James keeps himself pretty busy, we don't usually get the chance to see him when we visit Edmonton. But I think on our next visit, I'll make more of an effort. He's still playing with The Unknown Poets and you can find their cd on the website. It's very entertaining. :)

I may use the excuse of living the single life next week to get on my scrapbooking. I also have some correspondence to catch up on. I signed up for the blood drive at work on Tuesday, and Tuesday night is the volunteer appreciation dinner.

I'm closing with a quote from Armageddon.

President: We didn't see this thing coming?
Dan: Well, our object collison budget's about a million dollars. That allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and beg'n your pardon sir, but it's a big-ass sky.

No comments: