Monday, October 18, 2004

Where To Begin?
Ok, I guess I have stuff to write about, but I'm not sure where to start.

So, Glen & Diane arrived, and we packed in so much in such a short time. It was the best visit ever!

I got a part-time job at Harry & David. This will come in handy earning money for Christmas, maternity clothes and other little things. It's only seasonal, as I likely won't want to work past my 8th month.

We picked up some pumpkins to carve, so we'll tackle that this weekend.

I know there was other stuff I wanted to write about, but I'm at a loss as to what it was. Oh well, I can always write more later.

I'm going to close with a quote from Twin Peaks. I've spent the last 2 weeks watching the 20 episodes I have on tape (not the whole series, sadly). I love that show.

Jerry Horn: As your lawyer, your brother, and your friend, I highly recommend that you get a better lawyer.

No comments: