Saturday, February 19, 2005

A Brighter Outlook

I'm feeling much better about everything after a good night's sleep and a evening with our couples group. The girls just took a pad of paper and made a list of what they figure we may yet need, and are going to go shopping. It was very sweet. They also are going to part with some of their baby stuff they don't quite use anymore, like a wipe warmer and a swing.

It was fun to have everyone over here, though I was wondering how we'd fit 8 people into our apartment. But it worked out. We ate, talked, and played Shout About Movies. Now that Geoff & I have played through the whole DVD, I think I try to trade with Colin since he has a different disk.

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that today is much better, and for those who prayed, thank you. :)

No comments: