Thursday, February 24, 2005

Unpredictable
I don't even understand what the deal is with the weather. We were supposed to get rain and snow all week, courtesy of Southern California. Hasn't arrived yet. It's sunny, but a little chilly.

My grandpa is in the hospital. I don't have a lot of details right now, but he was having chest pains, and now they are holding him for observation. He supposed to have some test (or tests) on March 2nd. I'm going to try to reach my grandma and get more details. I'm a question-asker, and I like to have as much info as possible to be at ease. I'm mildly concerned. I mean Grandpa is in pretty good health, and he's beaten cancer, so he's a tough cookie.

Colin got his stitches out, and is suppose to start rehab soon. He's expected to miss another 4-6 weeks of work (which he's not happy about). He says he's really, really bored.

Kelly has added another title to her growing business card, she's the fiction editor for Doublethink magazine. She has more jobs than anyone I know. But she loves it.

Honey Cat has been suffering the last 2 weeks from hairballs. She won't cough them up, she just hacks and coughs then swallows them. We feel bad for her, we'd clean them up if she'd just expel them. I'm trying to make more of an effort to brush her everyday as I read that is supposed to help.

I've given up on the idea of going to our high school reunion, solely because I doubt it would be worth the $40/person they are charging. I don't think it's money well spent, and I'm cheap.

Well, I'm gonna close with a hoedown from Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Colin Mochrie: The other day I stole something, it really was a sin / It was a little revolver made of gelatin / It was a really bad idea, something I should have slept on/ 'Cause I was arrested for carrying a congealed weapon.

No comments: