Monday, June 13, 2005

Conspiracy Theories And Other Annoying Things

Okay, seriously? Michael Jackson is not guilty? I will admit the defense gave me reasonable doubt, but he certainly is guilty of behaving inappropriately with children. Sleeping in the same bed as a child? I would never share my bed with a child, except maybe my son. Not even my nephew. I'm very disappointed. I thought for certain he would be found guilty.

There is a bird that I see in the Cherry Creek when I walk to the mall. The last 4 times I've gone with my camera, he's not there. Today, no camera, he's there! I think it's a long-billed curlew (except with a shorter bill), or at least that's the closet I can find. If only he'd let me capture his picture! I'm telling you he's conspiring against me.

We watched the movie Dodgeball this weekend. It was pretty funny, but the downside is having that annoying Milkshake song stuck in your head.

The only thing more annoying than the Milkshake song, is not being able to escape Tom Cruise on every channel. I kind of wanted to see War Of The Worlds (since I liked the book), but now I don't think I could take 2 hours of Tom. Just please stop waving your arms, jumping on couches, and stop trying to convert everyone to Scientology.

I guess I'll sign off. I'd love to sneak in a nap, but I doubt Elijah would go for that. In any case, I'll sign off with a quote from Dodgeball.

Cotton McKnight: It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.

No comments: