Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dwe Dot Dot Dwe Dow


Reruns of The Tick are airing on Toon Disney starting tomorrow! I think I still have like half the series on tape from back when Comedy Central aired the reruns. I sure wish this would get released on DVD.

It's been rainy here most of the last 2 days. Our church was supposed to have a picnic today, I guess it will get moved indoors.

This week's errands: get that letter notarized at the bank, do laundry, pick up iced tea for Diane, pick up lemon cookies for my mom. I think that's pretty much it. I may look at suitcases at Target, since Elijah and I won't be able to fit everything into my suitcase. We could if we still had the big suitcase, but that's the one the airline lost 5 years ago. I still have a picture of it. :)

Well, there have been some comments asking me to clear up my comment about not being in love with Canada anymore. I need some time still to form my thoughts clearly.

I'll close now with a quote from The Tick.

Tick: Well, once again, my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences... But the other head of science is bad. Oh, beware the other head of science, Arthur. It bites.

No comments: