Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How Much?

Just wanted to give y'all an idea of what music I'm listening to the most. I'm sure people out there are cringing. :)

The 15 Most Listened To Songs On My iPod (Pearl)

1. Trust Yourself - Blue Rodeo (15x)
2. Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue (15x)
3. The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim (13x)
4. Cuban Pete - Jim Carrey (12x)
5. Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing - Chris Isaak (12x)
6. Waiting For That Day - George Michael (12x)
7. (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection - Nelson (12x)
8. The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead - Crash Test Dummies (11x)
9. Walking On Broken Glass - Annie Lennox (11x)
10. Laika - Moxy Fruvous (11x)
11. All For You - Sister Hazel (11x)
12. Some Fantastic - Barenaked Ladies (10x)
13. Everlong - Foo Fighters (10x)
14. Sympathy- Goo Goo Dolls (10x)
15. Ooh It's Kinda Crazy - SoulDecision (10x)

The 15 Most Listened To Songs On My Computer (Plankton)

1. Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne (10x)
2. Soul To Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers (10x)
3. Change Your Mind - Sister Hazel (9x)
4. Does Your Mother Know - ABBA (9x)
5. The Real Sin Savior - Apologetix (9x)
6. To Last A Lifetime - Del Amitri (9x)
7. Parents Just Don't Understand - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince (9x)
8. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (9x)
9. Banditos - The Refreshments (9x)
10. Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space - Spiritualized (9x)
11. Just Between You & Me - Lou Gramm (8x)
12. Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (8x)
13. Ebay - Weird Al Yankovic (8x)
14. Do I Have To Say The Words - Bryan Adams (7x)
15. Ode To Calgary (Dance Mix) - The Unknown Poets (7x)

I have to say that the new feature I love the most about iChat is being able to display what I'm listening to. I wish I could see what everyone I'm chatting with is also listening to. But not everyone I chat with has iChat. :(

No comments: