Monday, January 02, 2006

First Post Of 2006

We are party animals! We managed to stay up until midnight, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. We were going to watch a movie, but I thought I'd need something more stimulating to keep me awake. So we opted for the Monty Python marathon and Yahtzee! We drank some Martinelli's and called Glen & Diane in Victoria (though it was only 11pm their time). Elijah stayed up until about 8pm, and woke us at 6am. He sort of hung out in his crib until 7am, and then insisted on getting up.

I made sausage mcmuffins for breakfast (I should come up with an untrademarked name for those), and enjoy lazing about before I had to go to church for 10am. I am scheduled to work the nursery the first Sunday of every month, but Daddy & Elijah stayed home. They bonded watching one of Elijah's movies he got for Christmas, and I have to say I was jealous. Elijah never snuggles on the couch to watch movies with me.

The rest of the weekend has been spent cleaning the house. This week doesn't hold too much. I may try to get together with my friend Myrna, and I will call Mary and play the phone tag game. :) Geoff leaves on Sunday night, so we'll get in as much family time as we can.

I'll close with a quote from Ocean's Twelve.

Turk Malloy: Come on, he's one guy, and he's French.

No comments: