Thursday, January 26, 2006

Misc Thoughts

There are 7 houses for sale in the 2 block radius around our house. Just throwing that out there. :)

Scrubs had it's 100th episode on Tuesday night, and it was awesome! They've been knocking them out of the park since it returned to the airwaves, and for #100, Zach Braff directed a "Wizard Of Oz" inspired show. Very cool.

I am not ashamed to admit I've been tuning into Skating With Celebrities. What can I say, I am a Canadian girl at heart, and I have always had a soft spot for Kurt Browning. It's an entertaining show, though Geoff would disagree. In the future I will have to tape it, because it's too much to ask him to sit through an hour of figure skating.

Doug called me this week (whoo-hoo!) and I learned two things. One, I did not have his correct address so he did not get our Christmas card, and two Karen is pregnant. What is really cool is Doug lives right near Colin & Uncle Kim. Which is going to make seeing him super easy on the next visit.

Happy Birthday Rod!

I'm going to close with a quote from Murder By Numbers.
Cassie: You get one life, and whatever you do with it, and whatever is done to you, you've got to face that. You can't pretend it didn't happen.

No comments: