Sunday, April 09, 2006

36% Girly

Take this quiz and find out how girly you are. (GUYS TOO) Put x's beside each thing that's true. Each x that you put is one percent. Have fun!!

[ ] my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[1] during the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[ ] my favorite toys as a child were Barbies
[ ] my favorite color is pink or purple
[2] i did gymnastics
[3] i love skirts!
[ ] hollister is one of my favorite places to shop
[ ] tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[4] i love chocolate
[ ] i've never had a real job
[ ] my hair is straightened
[ ] i have at least 8 myspace pictures
[ ] i usually go shopping once a week
[5] i love to hang out at the mall with friends
[6] i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[7] i've had at least 5 boyfriends/girfriends
[ ] i've gone to a tanning salon
[ ] i go to the beach to tan
[ ] i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ] i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[ ] i change my icon weekly
[ ] i would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[ ] my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] i wear eye shadow, *mascara*, or cover up everyday
[ ] i've been or am on a diet
[ ] bathing suits are adorable!
[ ] i dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[ ] big sunglasses are hott
[8] i have gotten my nails done
[ ] i own over 10 purses
[ ] MTV is my one of my favorite channels
[ ] all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys/girls
[9] i love to have other girls do my hair
[ ] i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[10] i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[11] carnivals are so fun!!
[ ] summer is THE best season
[12] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[ ] im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[13] musicians are so hot
[14] if you write me a poem or tell me i'm beautiful, i'm all yours
[15] i am self-conscious.
[ ] i cry often
[ ] my car smells like vanilla
[16] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[ ] i dont do sports
[ ] i HATE to run
[ ] i squeal when i am surprised or angry
[ ] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[ ] i love romance novels
[17] Drew Barrymore is so cute
[18] i dance a lot.
[ ] i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ] i only have like 5 billion hair products
[19] i love to get dressed up.
[ ] every part of my outfit needs to match-for the most part
[20] i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[21]i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[ ] i apply lip gloss 200 times a day
[ ] i wish i were a model...if i had the right type of body
[ ] i wish i could meet Paris Hilton
[ ]i have been something that was semi slutty on halloween
[ ] i own Uggs
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music
[ ] i pop my collar
[ ] i like to be the center of attention
[22] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[ ] horses are beautiful but i would never ride one
[23] i'd rather not pay attention in school
[24] cats are adorable
[25] i write/have written poems or my own music
[26] i love it when a guy/girl wears good smelling cologne/perfume
[27] i can get very jealous
[28] i would love to visit Hawaii
[ ] Valentine's day is so cute!
[ ] white is better then black
[ ] i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ] my closet is STOCKED FULL of clothes
[29] hate the grunge look of a beard
[ ] i love to read gossip magazines
[ ] i love to gossip
[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[ ] i love Celine dion...
[ ] My bubble baths are 3 hr long
[ ] my wedding only needs a groom it's already planned
[ ] my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[30] i like kids
[ ] Diet drinks are the best
[ ] i'm all about being vegetarian
[ ] refuse to eat at McDonalds
[31] i check my myspace everyday.
[32] i LOVE life!
[33] i have a lot of jewlery!
[34] claires has cheap jewlery
[ ] my screen names have x's in them
[ ] either one of my my space names has <3's in them
[35] i would never want to be the opposite sex
[36] it's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[ ]i have more than 3 pillows on my bed

No comments: