Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Proust/Lipton

It took me a while to do this, I had to give it some thought. I'm not even sure if I answered them right. It would be interesting to go over it again in ten years.

The Proust Questions

What is your most marked characteristic?
My sense of humor/quick wit

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Elijah

When and where were you happiest?
I've had a lot of great moments,and I know it's cliche, but Elijah's birth and our wedding day.

What is your greatest regret?
There are a few moments I wish I'd made more of.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being at peace with God.

What is your most treasured possession?
My yellow blankie

Where would you like to live?
If money were no object... SoCal, near Kroliks. :)

What is your greatest fear?
Being a bad mom and wife.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I have to pick just one? My struggle with loving my enemies.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
thoughtlessness

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
open-mindedness. I don't think it's a virtue at all.

What is your greatest extravagance?
My stain glass window.

What is your favorite journey?
marriage

What is it that you most dislike?
bad drivers.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
respecting others

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
honesty

What do you most value in your friends?
loyalty

If you were to come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
I dunno, I would probably come back as someone similar to myself, to learn what I didn't.

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
I'd like to be a jazz singer, or a cat.

How would you like to die?
I'd like to not die, but to be raptured.

The James Lipton Questions

What is your favorite word?
Grace.

What is your least favorite
so many to choose from...patience

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
a perfect moment

What turns you off?
ignorance

What is your favorite curse word?
I guess the one I say the most is the S -word. (no not sword)

What sound or noise do you love?
Elijah laughing.

What sound or noise do you hate?
nails on a file.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
given that I don't really have a profession, I'd love to be a singer.

What profession would you not like to do?
anything with math.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"well done my good and faithful servant"-Matthew 25:21

No comments: