Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another Quiz?

What can I say, I steal a lot from Roland. Thanks.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"I wonder if I should get a hair cut"

2. When is the next time you will have sex?
NOYB

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"
floor

4. Favorite planet?
Saturn

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Geoff

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The Mozart ring (my phone is old)

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Billy Joel

8. Do you "label" yourself?
mom

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing
no shoes

10. Bright or Dark Room?
bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey:
Roland is cool, and I wish we could hang.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
trying to fall asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I don't get text messages. (old phone)

15. Where is your letter box?
around the corner

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
coolio

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Geoff

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Honey cat

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I'm too cool for drugs.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I think none, but there might be one from years and years ago lying around.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
28 was good

22. Your worst enemy?
the devil

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Elijah on a swing

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Elijah is awake"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do?
money. I have a fear of falling

26. Do you like someone?
you bet

27. The last song you listened to?
Just Came Back - Colin James (that was last night)

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
I dunno. It's too horrible to think about

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
uhhh, I don't wanna say. Actually I don't think I'm angry enough to punch anyone in the face. Maybe in the arm.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
shredder

No comments: