Saturday, April 15, 2006

Melissa's World

I am always amazed at how quickly a week can go by. I blinked and it was suddenly Thursday. Yesterday Nana and I took Elijah to the pool and had fun splashing around. It's been wonderfully warm here, so everyone is getting out on the patio to soak up some rays (except Honey). While at Cherry Creek Mall this week, I thought I'd give Sam Goody (going out of business) one last look. Totally worth it! I was able to buy 2 DVDs, originally priced at $40/ea, for $25. What did I get? Newsradio Seasons 1 & 2, and Ned & Stacey Season 1. Whoo hoo!

Thursday night, Geoff and I finally watched The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe. FANTASTIC! It was so captivating, I can't wait to watch it again! Geoff thought it was apropos that we saw it before Easter. I just loved how the Christian themes were not lost in the mix. But it did make me sad for the lost ones in my life.

Not much else to say. Glen & Diane depart Sunday, and then on Friday I'll get to see Kelly. The following Sunday Geoff leaves for the week to Monterey.

Oh yeah, we made a small change to the CA trip, we decided to fly instead of making the drive. Now that the dates are carved in stone, some of you will be getting an email with that info.

I guess I'll close now with a quote from The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe.

Peter Pevensie: He said he knows the faun.
Susan Pevensie: He's a beaver, he shouldn't be saying anything!

No comments: