Monday, April 10, 2006

Miss Me?

Sorry I've been quiet on the blogging front, I've been hanging with my in-laws. Saturday they arrived, and we were off and running with Daddy & Elijah's swim class, and grocery shopping. We spent some time out on our patio with our new patio furniture (I'll try to post a pic soon). Sunday Geoff did his run, and the rest of us did an hour walk in Cherry Creek State Park. Today we went to Peet's and Cherry Creek Mall. Tomorrow is Geoff's birthday so we'll go out to dinner. Wednesday we hope to take the trip to Estes Park.

Busy busy. I got my Mulan DVD in the mail today so we watched that tonight. So I'll close with a quote from that.

Shang: I don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
Mulan: Sorry...
Mulan: [in her 'man' voice] Uhh... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges, and you just gotta kill somethin'... fix things, uh, cook outdoors...

No comments: