Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2004, how bad could it be? Ha ha, I am looking more optimistically towards the new year than I am letting on. There will be weddings, and hopefully babies, laughter & tears. I have a birthday coming up in a matter of days, and I will be 27. I find it hard to believe how old I am. I don't feel that old. I still think of myself in my early 20's, and I perhaps will always feel like I don't have a lot to show for my life. But in reality, I have good friends & family who love me. A wonderful, supportive husband, a purrfect kitty cat, and most of all I have the Lord. He gives me hope, a future, gifts, mercy, love, forgiveness, and grace. I wish that for all those I love this new year. I wish it for all those I don't love, those who drive me crazy, and those who need it most.

Well, we are off to see Return of the King again today. Yay! I will close again with a great quote from that movie.

Gandalf: Lord Denethor is Boromir's father. It would be very unwise to bring him news of his beloved son's death. Best not to speak of it. And don't mention Frodo either, or the ring. Or Aragorn, say nothing of him. In fact, its best if you don't speak at all, Peregrin Took.

No comments: