Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The Song I Can't Stop Listening To Is Invisible by Clay Aiken.

Things here are the same. Everywhere I go I see newborns. It's like a curse or something. :)

I swear, if I keep hearing "it's going to happen" my head may explode. :) I think i should just stop talking about it. Oh, my friend Kelly is pregnant. She's due in July.

I had a good talk with my mom's ex-boyfriend. It was good to laugh and rehash stuff. He says when I laugh I sound just like my mom. I don't hear that, but I guess maybe I should make my mom laugh more. We still talk, because he was in my life during those key years growing up.

Work was good this week. I think I'll email my boss and ask about adding another day to volunteer. I also volunteered to do some data entry for the church as they prepare to do the 40 Days of Purpose. For those who don't know what that is, it's a book by Pastor Rick Warren. It helps to bring clarity to why God has put you on this earth. We went through the book with Woodbridge, and it's a pretty good read.

I'm closing with a quote from Finding Nemo. Mostly because I watched Ellen the other day, Steve Martin was her guest, and it was pretty funny. I really like Ellen DeGeneres. I have always found her funny.

[Dory and Marlin are in pitch darkness looking for the goggles]
Dory: Ahh! Something's got me!
Marlin: That's just me!
Dory: Who are you?
Marlin: [exasperated] Who am I? Who do you think?
Dory: Are... are you my conscience?
Marlin: [sighs] Yes, I'm your conscience. We haven't spoken for a while. How have you been?
Dory: Eh, can't complain.

No comments: