Wednesday, January 28, 2004

What Museum Work Looks Like


This is Tovah Alpaca. I named her after one of Rod's favorite actress Tovah Feldshuh.

I finally emailed a friend I had way back in the day. I was hesitant, because I thought he wouldn't remember me. But he did! We met through bowling (who didn't I meet through bowling?), and I liked his friend. He said " I remember sitting out on 90th Ave with Les Bush as your school bus went past us, trying to pass you a note (toss a strangely-folded piece of paper at a moving target, no less)." I laughed so hard reading that! I remember the day they passed me a note on the back of a desk chair. Anyways, his name is Chris Neuman, and he says he reads my blog. His is much more interesting. And like Geoff & I, he and his wife live in the U.S. I'll take this time to plug his blog

I couldn't get pictures of Machu Picchu this week, so I'll do it first thing Monday, before the people who are painting it get there. I got to spend time today prepping a classroom for Solar System I & II. What does that mean? We get out meteorites, meteor-wrongs, planets, and stuff that's been in space for the teachers to teach with. I assisted the teacher with prepping the rooms because it was really busy, and a short turnaround time between classes. It was fun, but the job seems too stressful to me. But there were 10 iBooks set up for them to look up information on the internet.

Watched Animal House last night. If you took out the nudity, I'd love it more. That could be said about a lot of movies though. My favorite character is Boon. Geoff likes D-Day. And who doesn't love Bluto? :)

On that note, I'll sign off...

Katy: Boon, I think I'm in love with a retard.
Boon: Is he bigger than me?

No comments: