Saturday, May 21, 2005

ARRGGHH!!!

I'm such a dummy! I hadn't opened up my calendar since Monday, so I completely forgot that today was our lamaze class reunion! I really wanted to go too, to hear about how everyone's babies are. To show off our little cutie. Well, nothing to be done. I realized it 30 minutes after it started, so with the 30 minute drive out there, we would have missed it. Obviously I need to set up alarms for all my important dates.

Geoff is out on a big long run, he's training to run in a half marathon next month. I don't know if we'll go hang out there or not, it's at the Pepsi Center. I guess an option would be to take the light rail into downtown, hang out there and go back to see him finish. Who knows!

We went to the farmer's market today, and we were a little disappointed. There was only one produce stand, and the lettuce looked sad. Geoff did buy some tomatoes, but I couldn't convince him to buy me beef jerky.

I guess I'll sign off. I'm closing with a quote from Beetlejuice.

Adam: What are your qualifications?
Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

No comments: