Monday, May 30, 2005

Just Another Day

It's a holiday, but to me it's just another day. Except the tv programs I would normally watch are absent. Geoff has gone into work for a few hours, and though i have the car, I don't really have anyplace I want to go. If I had brought the stroller with me when we drove to Geoff's work, I'd be at Peet's now with my caramel freddo and a book. :)

I watched Ken Jennings get beat on Jeopardy's best of the best of the best (sir! with honors). The thing was I found that two of the final Jeopardy questions were things I knew. Also the double Jeopardy seemed easier than the first round. I did dismally in the bible category they had. I knew the answers, I just couldn't get them out, save one. Don't feel bad for your favorite mormon Jeopardy winner, Ken is getting his own game show. It'll be like Win Ben Stein's Money, so it may not be that bad.


Geoff and I are super duper bummed that we'll be missing Ryan & Kana's wedding. It's on the day we fly home from Calgary. We can't move our flight plans, it was the only day we both could fly home together. I know it will be a wonderful special day, and hopefully Ryan will post pictures. And we'll celebrate with them when we make it out to Irvine. Congratulations you two!


Well, I'm going to sign off now. I'll close with a quote from Conspiracy Theory.

Jerry Fletcher: A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.

No comments: