Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Functional
I'm always amazed on how I can function on little sleep. I'm not happy about it, and I'm probably not quite myself, but I'm functional. Sunday night Elijah was up EVERY hour. Had we not had appointments to donate blood Monday morning, I don't think we would have gone. The Bonfils blood center was awesome. The staff was nice, the donation chairs are the best, and the snacks were good too. We're eligible to donate again at the end of June, but since we'll be in E-town, we'll donate once we get back.

Family Guy returned to tv on Sunday night, and in top form. The first 5 minutes were hilarious and it just kept on going.

My results from the Cherry Creek Sneak are not on the web, because I didn't bring my number with me to the race (I didn't know I was suppose to). They took Geoff's info from him though he forgot his number too, so his info is available. But there is a picture of me in the race.



I doubt I'd order it, since Geoff took a picture of me. We're hoping one of him shows up, since I missed him crossing the finish line. I do have one of him before the race started.



The baked spaghetti turned out excellent, it was very tasty. I used some directions from a few different recipes, and was very pleased with the results. It inspired Geoff to make his own dish last night, it was rotini pasta with chicken in an a la king type sauce.

Well, it's looking to be a beautiful day out, so I'm going to go for a walk with the boy. Up to Target, then hitting the bank and the library on my way home.

I'll close with a quote from Overboard.

Annie: I don't belong here, I feel it, don't you think I feel it. I can't do any of these vile things and I wouldn't WANT to. Oh, my life is like death. My children are the spawn of hell, and you're the devil. Oh God.
Dean Proffitt: But baby, we LIKE you.

No comments: