Saturday, May 28, 2005

I remembered!

I remembered yesterday that thing I wanted to post:

If you play Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon to The Muppet's Wizard Of Oz, does it make sense? :)

Let it be said my biggest pet peeve, or at least the thing that peeves me off more than anything is bad drivers. I've had my share of bad drivers. In less than 24 hours, I have encountered two drivers who didn't give a lick about me and my stroller being in the crosswalk. Yesterday one driver plowed through a stop sign while I was in the middle of the road, and today a driver actually clipped the stroller's back wheel. Geoff chased that guy half a block, and would have continued and caught him had we known he was going to be stopped at the next light. The thing is there a cop right there, but he didn't see it, he was looking for speeders. I was so angry that this guy clipped the stroller, I didn't stop being mad for the next hour. I just can't believe some people! Everyone is fine, we were very lucky.

My new beverage of choice this summer is Peet's Caramel Freddo. It is divine!

I'm so happy my 100 things (see previous posts) has spurned Athena & Geoff to do their own. It takes some time to do, but it's so much fun to learn new things about people. Lisa says she'll try to tackle it.

No plans for the long weekend, just hopefully spending some family time together. So I'm going to go spend time with my family now, and close with a quote from Stripes (which is on right now).

John Winger: We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts.

No comments: