Thursday, February 09, 2006

Music Parade

Kelly gave me an iTunes gift card for my birthday, and while I haven't spent it all, I've spent a good portion of it. And she wanted to know what I bought...

Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
Switch - Will Smith
La La La La Lemon - Barenaked Ladies
The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Overkill - Colin Hay
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
W.E.E.K.E.N.D. - Arling & Cameron
Do It Again - Steely Dan
She Says - Howie Day
Papa Was A Rollin' Stone - The Temptations
Mental Picture - Jon Secada
If You Go - Jon Secada
Just Another Day - Jon Secada
Just A Gigalo/Ain't Got Nobody - David Lee Roth

And I bought a video, I bought Dane Cook's Comedy Central Stand Up special, which I love! Has my favorite joke, Christ Chex, Start your day the Holy way.

So I have a few dollars left, but you can see I have weird taste in music. :)

No comments: