Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not The Time

I have a sore throat. I am less than thrilled, as I had big plans for the next few days. I am hoping it will fade by days end. Thank God we're big tea drinkers, I can soothe myself all day.

I had booked Honey an appointment for tomorrow, when Elijah was healthy and I had the option of asking a friend to watch him for an hour while I go off. Now I will either have to take the sicky & a cat to the appt. or try to reschedule. I called the vet, and they are closed today. I feel bad calling tomorrow morning to cancel my appt., but look at the options. I will try to get in next Thursday if I can.

Skating With Celebrities time! Kurt was eliminated. I was bummed, but Kurt was the first to point out, he's not suited for pairs skating, he's too small. I thought they did alright, they performed one of their best numbers (his partner was Deborah Gibson), and they were only one of two couples who didn't fall. Geoff doesn't like olympic events that are judged, it's too easy to be biased. He prefers if you have to beat a clock.

We have our hotel booked for San Diego, and the rest of the plans for CA are coming together awesomely, courtesy of Cindy. :) I'll probably be able to provide that info to those interested soon. We'll be able to see some of San Diego, and see our friends there. The only places I've been to in SD are the zoo, and some beach we went to with Anna & Francesco. I went to Sea World as a child, but I don't remember it much. Diane told me about a store downtown called the Seasick Giraffe, and I hope to see that. Their website is awesome, and I'm sure I'll find something unique to add to my collection.

Saw the trailer for Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (aka Pirates Of The Caribbean 2). Looks excellent, can't wait! We'll definitely make it to that this summer.

Well I want to try to vacuum today, so I'll sign off. Please pray for Elijah and I to feel better, and for Geoff to stay healthy.

I'll close with a quote from Benny & Joon.
Joon: Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese.

No comments: