Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tv

House was excellent this week, and I wasn't all shocked by the outcome. I could get into the whole theme of fidelity and morality, but I don't know if I want to. Anyways, I just thought Robert Sean Leonard performance was good in the episode. I like his character, I like all the characters. It's funny that we're nearly done watching season one, and then when we catch a new episode it feels like we are getting a rounder view of the characters.

Skating With Celebrities booted off Dave Coulier and Nancy Kerrigan this week. Not a shock, as they had the weakest performance. But they were entertaining. Lloyd Eisler & Kirsty Swanson were fantastic this week, and that was a bit of a surprise. I loved their skate this week. I think it will come down to them and Jillian Barbarie & John Zimmerman.

Haven't had the chance to watch this week's episodes of Scrubs, been plowing through the House DVD. I do plan to re-watch all of Scrubs season one when it arrives this week. They announced Scrubs season three is coming out on DVD in May, and it's already on my wishlist.

I'll close with a quote from House, because seriously, it's one of the best written shows on tv right now.

Dr. Gregory House: *Chase* killed that woman, and now Foreman's in charge?
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Yeah, we have a pecking order here; if Cameron kills somebody, Chase takes over. There's a flow chart in the lobby.

No comments: