Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tv

Sanka Coffie: I am feeling very Olympic today, how about you?

We've got to stop watching so much olympics. We're dreaming about the olympics! (I am feeling much better, thank you for your prayers)

NBC, and CNBC have been giving us a ton of coverage, I'm fairly impressed. If I stayed up until all hours, I could watch curling. As it is, I get my olympic news from cbc.ca, which I'm pretty happy with. Now, if they would just stop talking about Bode Miller every 10 seconds!, I'd be happy. :)

For all the advice Wilson gives House, that's the thing he decides to do?!? Oooh, what a slippery slope you are going down my friend.

Skating With Celebrities. I am horrified to read all over the internet that Lloyd Eisler left his wife for Kristy Swanson! What? Sigh. I'll say it again, doesn't anyone view marriage as sacred? But I called it, that it would go down to Kristy & Lloyd vs. Jillian & John.

Since I opened with a quote from Cool Runnings, I may as well close with a quote from it too.

Irv: Our Father, who art in Calgary, Bobsled be thy name. Thy kingdom come, gold medals won, on Earth as it is in Turn Seven. With Liberty and Justice for Jamaica and Haile Selassie. Amen.

No comments: