Thursday, February 26, 2004

Afternoons & Coffeespoons

Everyone I know who has seen The Passion Of The Christ has said it was amazing, and could not make it through the movie without crying. Regarding the question about children being taken to see it, my friend Shannon says she heard it compared to taking your children to an execution. Would you take your kids to that? So I guess use your judgment.

My lunch date got moved to tomorrow. And we will be going to Chick-Fil-A. Yay!

Scrubs on Tuesday night was really, really good. At the end of the episode I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. It was very well done. Great acting all around (except Tara Reid, who I don't care for). I really hope TPTB consider releasing it on DVD. I would totally buy it, and Geoff would especially if they sold it as a series box set. He hates when they break it up per season to milk money out of you. That's the chief reason he bought me Sports Night (and because it's a great show).

I changed the comments provider, because I wanted to be able to delete comments if I had to. I hope it works out. We better enjoy the spring weather while we can. The rain in California is heading our way, and will be snow this weekend. :(

I'll close with a quote from Kids In The Hall.

Filipino kid: You are American?
Tourist: No, I'm a Canadian. It's like an American, but without the gun.

No comments: