Thursday, February 26, 2004

The Worst There Ever Was?
It's no surprise to those who know me well, that I like President Bush. It doesn't take much for me to not like someone, just ignorance, hatred, and overwhelming self-centeredness. I don't hate anyone, as it is something God asks of me, but I can say I come close with some people. Those are the people I grit my teeth and say "Bless them Lord".

So Rosie O'Donnell got married, and shared these words beforehand: "I think the actions of the President are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president".

*The* most vile and hateful words ever spoken? Wow! That's pretty harsh. I sure would love the celebrity-fame to go on tv and say I think the crap that comes out of Michael Moore's mouth are "the most vile & hateful words ever spoken". I think the guy is a tool.

I think same sex couples should be able to have a legal union, but it's not marriage. God designed marriage to be between a man and a woman. Give it another name. I hold nothing against homosexuals, a dear friend of mine is a homosexual. He and his partner are two of the nicest people I've met. What I love about him, is he respects my opinion and my faith. Sadly, most people who claim to be open-minded, are not.

No comments: