Tuesday, February 24, 2004

iPod Random Fun
This *is* fun!

You're Everywhere - Third Day
Morning Bell - Radiohead
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
Shake Your Booty - KC & The Sunshine Band
She-La - 54-40
Cherish - Madonna
Every Morning - Sugar Ray
Song 2 - Blur
This Night - Billy Joel
The World I Know - Collective Soul
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Babe - Styx
Sullivan Street - Counting Crows

It's a beautiful day, I'm going to walk over to Peet's and have some tea after lunch. I hope you all are having a good day. I am looking at possibly making my own template for my blog. I got some instructions, I just have to figure it out. Maybe sometime next week, I'll get that.

Closing quotes are from Bedazzled.

Elliot Richards: Ah... well, you go out there and you give a 110%, and you wanna play good, and... you know... you hope you play good ... I think we played pretty good tonight!
-------------------------------------------------------
Mayo-nayo-naise
Swimming by the sandy shore
Dancing up among the waves
Dolphin, dolphin I adore
Everything you are
You're so much more than a fish to me
My playful friend beneath the sea
EEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: