Sunday, February 15, 2004

Happy Anniversary To Us
For dinner Geoff prepared a pork roast, baked potatoes and corn. Yummy. We exchanged cards that we made for each other, and tonight we will finally watch The Two Towers extended edition. Not a bad way to celebrate 7 years of marriage.

I really got a lot out of our couples group today. One of the other women is meeting the same frustration I am with not having conceived yet. It's nice to know not everyone is so fertile. Another one of the women didn't conceive until after 18-24 months of trying. It was a real interesting time talking about fertility and a great chance for us to all bond. :) I just might feel at home here in Colorado. Wouldn't that be something.

I'm gonna end with a quote from Wonder Boys.
James Leer: Professor Tripp? Can I ask you a question?
Grady Tripp: Yeah, James.
James Leer: What are we going to do with... it?
Grady Tripp: I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell the Chancellor I murdered her husband's dog.
James Leer: You?
Grady Tripp: Trust me, James, when the family pet's been assassinated, the owner doesn't want to hear one of her students was the trigger man.
James Leer: Does she want to hear it was one of her professors?
Grady Tripp: ...I've got tenure.

No comments: