Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I Love Peet's
I had a great walk to Peet's. The weather was fabulous, and I had a fully charged iPod. I decided to break out of my box and try a new tea, Assam Golden Tip. I brought my How To Be A Canadian book, and was crying with laughter. I really love this book, and think everyone should read it. After I departed Peet's, I went into Sears and bought two cute shirts for...(wait for it) $3 total! can I find a bargain or what?! :)

The walk gave me time to thank God for the blessings, and bring to Him the people I've had on my heart. Also to process how I've been feeling about my dad. The last few days I have been thinking about him, and replaying those last days in my mind. I'm trying to let go of the anger I feel towards things that were said (or not said). What brought this on today was the free time as well as hearing "The Same Old Song" by the Temptations on the radio.

Thursday I will have lunch with the ladies in my couples group. I'm very excited, and I'm hoping to sway them into going to Chick-Fil-A. I hope to get some photos organized for scrapbooking this weekend, and to work on a packing list for Edmonton.

Well, Scrubs is almost on, so I have to go.

No comments: