Sunday, February 08, 2004

The Best Game You Can Name
Well, thank goodness I have a blog that is read by my family. Upon reading that I had plans to attend the Easily Amused concert on the 16th of March, I got a call from Dawn & Colin. Colin had already made plans to take me to an Oilers game that night. Well, if I have to choose between a great concert, or an evening with my favorite brother... I'd have to choose Colin. I never get to spend alone time with him (except when he came to visit California). I love my brother, he's so funny, and one of the only people who's known me forever. He also says he wants a bowling rematch. We'll have to see what time affords us.

It's a month until Edmonton. I am almost looking forward to it. As much as I want to see the world, I hate flying. It takes too long, there are too many rules, and I get motion sickness. I want teleporting, and I want it to be cheap (and safe). Is that too much to want?

We watched the Lion King last night. Since it was on tv, we decided to pop in the DVD as it would be shorter. It makes me want to see the musical again. :) Today at couples group, everyone was talking about Finding Nemo. We may watch that tonight. After Mythbusters of course.

The snow we were supposed to get has not yet come. Yes! I can't wait for the snow to be behind us.

My step-mom Debbie lost her dad last week. He's been sick for a long time, always in and out of the hospital. I wasn't surprised, but just relieved that he's not suffering anymore. Makes me grateful I didn't go through that with my dad. But keep the Newman family in your prayers.

Pepsi has a promotion right now that you can win a free song from iTunes. Everywhere I went I looked for a Pepsi that had the yellow lid. No where! What is up with that? How can I win if you don't sell them?! Geoff says I shouldn't be trying to buy a Pepsi, and I wouldn't if he just gave me iTunes allowance (you can set that up. How cool is that!). :) Now before you get on me about drinking Pepsi, let the record show that Colin & my dad both became traitors long before I did. If Coke had been smart enough to team up with iTunes, there wouldn't be a problem.

I'll close with a quote from So I Married An Axe Murderer.
Charlie Mackenzie: No, I tend to follow the Judao-Christian ethic of "Thou shalt not kill". But, that's just me.

No comments: