Monday, February 09, 2004

Where's Jesus?
The Passion Of The Christ isn't going to play in Denver. Weird. We'll have to drive up to Boulder to see it. I'm hoping to hit Blockbuster this week to rent Lost In Translation (which Chris liked), Intolerable Cruelty, and Seabiscuit.

I watched The Shrink Is In this weekend. It stars David & Courtney Cox Arquette. I enjoyed it, it was a good "watch on tv" movie. I think they are a neat couple. I also watched Hackers, and Geoff sat through some of it. I rented Down With Love & Bringin' Down The House, but haven't gotten to them yet. If you've got an opinion on either of them, drop me a line.

Did some sewing at work today, getting the last of the Machu Picchu stuff ready. The gift shop is filled with great Peruvian items. Ah, if I had money, I'd buy me a llama. A stuffed one naturally. Where would I put a real one?

I got some great cds out of the library today: Huey Lewis & The News greatest hits, Pretty In Pink soundtrack, Weird Al Yankovic UHF, Peter & the Wolf (narrated by David Bowie), and INXS Elegantly Wasted. I put 44 items on hold, and picked up 14 today. Crazy. I'm out of control!

It's only fitting to end with a quote from UHF.
Philo: Hello, my name is Philo and welcome to Secrets of the Universe. Today we are going to learn how to make plutonium from common household items.

No comments: