Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy
So Geoff and I hardly have time to have a conversation, we've both been so busy doing our own thing. I've practically been living at Cindy's, I'm there every day. Geoff is away at UCI, so bedtime is our time. I'm up early, unable to sleep in, and then I'm off going to Cindy's before he goes to work.

Today I did get to have a pedicure. I didn't go to my regular place, I went somewhere with Cindy, and it wasn't as good. But hey a less than perfect pedicure is always better than no pedicure. I want to take a picture tomorrow of it so you can see.

Tonight we went to the Bible Study potluck, mmmm yummy potlucky food. We got all caught up with more friends, made plans to see the Merritt's on Saturday, and got talked into going to church on Sunday am. Cindy says we'll head to out Palm Springs in the afternoon.

Geoff made reservations at Ruth's Chris for Saturday with Ryan & Kana. Lunch tomorrow with Erik at In-N-Out. I have a playdate with Abbie tomorrow morning, but we have the evening free.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective is on right now, so I'll end with a quote from that. I love this movie!

Mr. Shickadance: Ventuuurrraaa.
Ace Ventura: Yes, Satan? Oh, I'm sorry, sir. You sounded like someone else.
Mr. Shickadance: Never mind the wisecracks, Ventura...
[coughs in Ace's face]
Mr. Shickadance: ... you owe me rent.
Ace Ventura: Mr. Shickadance, I told you - you're my first priority. I'm on a very big case right now. Check this out.
[shows him a flyer]
Ace Ventura: That's a true Albino pigeon. Some rich guy lost it. He's offering a $25,000 reward. As soon as I find this bird, you're paid.
Mr. Shickadance: I heard animals in there, Ventura. I heard 'em again this mornin' scratchin' around.
Ace Ventura: I never bring my work home with me, sir.
Mr. Shickadance: Oh yeah? What's all this pet food for?
Ace Ventura: Fiber.

No comments: