Monday, May 03, 2004

I stole this from Roland. You have to answer the questions about yourself using song titles from one artist. I chose The Tragically Hip:

Are you male or female? Highway Girl
How old are you? 38 Years Old
Describe yourself: Daredevil, Looking For A Place To Happen, Courage, Grace Too
How do some people feel about you? Yawning Or Snarling
How do you feel about yourself? I'm A Werewolf Baby
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: The Bastard, Thugs
Describe your views on significant others and crushes: Butts Wigglin', Fireworks
Describe what you want: Music@Work, Fifty Mission Cap
Describe how you live: At The Hundredth Meridian, Apartment Song
Describe how you love: Boots Or Hearts, Let's Stay Engaged
Share a few words of wisdom: Don't Wake Daddy, Bring It All Back, I'll Believe In You (Or I'll Be Leaving You)

No comments: