Friday, May 14, 2004

Weird World
I posted before about a band that I had once hated, and was winning me over with an infectious song. So I got their album out of the library, and it's pretty good. Here's where we find out how weird the world is. I saw this band play at UCI while I was at KUCI. They played in the courtyard where we would sign up new volunteers. But they were going by a different name. I often wondered what would become of these bands, and I guess now I know. If you're lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) you end up on MTV.

I have to start on my packing list this weekend, as well as put together instructions for the cat-sitter. I think tomorrow we'll go to Peet's and pick up some more tea. Or at least go have some. It suppose to be nice this weekend, so we'll walk to Peet's.

Not much else is going on. Diane sent me an email that said "Go Flames Go". I'm sorry, I can't root for them. Born & raised in Edmonton does that to me. :)

I'll close with a quote from Enemy Of The State.

Fiedler: *Please* let me follow the nanny. She doesn't shave her legs. Women like that are so... HOT.

No comments: