Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Cousin Knows Best

Kelly wrote an article on the new cartoon This Just In airing on Spike TV. So we tuned in this last Sunday and laughed our butts off. I didn't understand all the jokes (as I don't follow politics that closely), but it didn't matter. There was plenty of humor to go around. The main character Brian Newport even has a blog, which I added to my List of Blogs I read, and recommend you check it out.

I think it's only slated to run for six episodes, I do hope it will get picked up for more. I better start to write to Spike TV now to let them know to keep it. Even though they call themselves "the first network for men", they have some programming that I like. Reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Oblivious (minus the new "O girls" they added), Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (we've been watching that for over a year), and the first season of Slamball. I used to watch Taboo, but they cancelled that.

Find out when This Just In airs in your neck of the woods and then tune in! I'll end with a quote from Brian Newport.

Watching democrats debate is like watching children put on a play.  It’s cute, but it’s never gonna make it to Broadway.

No comments: